Sorges Dordogne - STUNNING Old character property from the 17thC, 550sqm and 8300m² of land
In an old Périgord hamlet of renovated stone houses, this royal notary's residence dating back at least to the 17th century was completely renovated in 2017 for a total of 530m² and 10 bedrooms. Situated on the heights of Sorges, an attractive village renowned for its truffles, with 8300m² of land including an orchard and its unobstructed view.
- An old part with adobe floors, stone fireplaces and vaulted cellar.
- A more modern part, with a 105m² living room, 6 bedrooms including a 65m² master suite.
- Quality renovation, while retaining the old features: exposed wooden framework, old oak parquet flooring, wood panelling.
- 2 independent entrances, one on the chambre d'hôtes side that can be converted into a gîte
- 130m² open barn for summer evenings, bread oven, former pigsty. Carport with parking, courtyard with gate
20 mins from Périgueux, 15 mins from Thiviers. In very quiet but not isolated countryside, 5 mins from RN21. Old character property located in the Dordogne.